No, I don’t mean the Superman Annuals or the 80 Page Giant series. I’m on vacation and passed through Metropolis this morning. That’s Illinois, home to the giant Superman statue on the town square. Now if only I could find Gotham and the giant Batman statue!
- All About Carl Barks on the ESO Podcast July 30, 2019
- My Personal Golden Age – Neal Adams on Batman September 16, 2018
- GAC Featured Golden Age Cover – Batman #18 (Aug.-Sep. 1943) July 9, 2017
- GAC Featured Golden Age Cover – Whiz Comics #44 (July 1943) July 3, 2017
- GAC Featured Golden Age Cover – Detective Comics #102 (Aug. 1945) June 29, 2017
GAC on TwitterMy Tweets